PLEASE HELP...( 10 PTS BEST ANSWER)?

Its not that long, but please read, Im REALLY scared!!! : OK..so i started searching urban legends and was curious about bloody mary!!!...I'm only thirteen, and I know it might not be true, and I wasen't really scared, because I thought she would only come to get you if you went and did what you had... show more Its not that long, but please read, Im REALLY scared!!! :

OK..so i started searching urban legends and was curious about bloody mary!!!...I'm only thirteen, and I know it might not be true, and I wasen't really scared, because I thought she would only come to get you if you went and did what you had to in the bathroom ( you know, spin around three times, turn on the tap, write bloody mary in something red and say her name three times while spinning)...but then I read that if your near a mirror,in your bedroom at night with the lights of, and even if you dont want to, she can come....I'M REALLY SCARED NOW...COZ I HAVE A HUGE MIRROR RIGHT NEXT TO MY BED!!! ) (sob) Im soo scared and ever sinse then, I plead with my parents not to turn off the light, and from then my mother has slept with me. I know this sounds childish, but im REALLY scared..and I'm even scared to shower after today because today I read that she might turn the water in to blood...PLEASE IF U HAVE ANY ADVICE OR ANYTHING THAT WILL HELP ME, WRITE IT, AND AS A REPAY I'LL GIVE U 10 PTS...THANKS FOR EVERYONE WHO GIVES ADVICE!!! :'(