How come Jews wont read the Christians scriptures and see that the Messiah who builds the temple will be false?

Like, the Jews told me that the temple can't be rebuilt without the Messiah coming. Now we know that Jesus already built the temple in three days, and that temple was not a building made of stone, but He said it is each of us who are now the temple, and the apostle Paul backs that up. :) But this Messiah... show more Like, the Jews told me that the temple can't be rebuilt without the Messiah coming. Now we know that Jesus already built the temple in three days, and that temple was not a building made of stone, but He said it is each of us who are now the temple, and the apostle Paul backs that up. :)

But this Messiah that will come, is not a messiah, but the prophecied anti Christ. Who Paul said:

2 Thessalonians 2:4-5 (King James Version)

4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

5Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

So why wont Jews read the Christian scriptures and see that the Messiah that will build the temple is not Jesus, but the son of perdition?
Update: was not Paul a Jew?

Jewish or not, Paul told them these things. Because the temple was rebuilt in three days.

Let no man deceive you. :)