We broke up because he needed space?

hello, plz help me :( i still love him n i know he still love me even he said he love me less... n tired a little..so he neded space..

im giving him space now...so..how can i get him back to me? how can i get him to love me again like 1 we started..

how do i make him miss me while im not always there...

we are on our 5 months..he is 17 n im 15...

we had so much adventures n i dnt belive is all gone :(

help me plz..tel me how..n experiences....i beg you :(

Favorite Answer

If he wants space, you have to respect that, you can't make someone love you or miss you. If he wants you, he will come back in his own time. But the most important thing is that you give him the space that he has asked for. If you don't, it will only count against you.

You are still very young at 15, and you shouldn't be worrying so much about this. You have your whole life ahead of you. You sound like a great girl and if he doesnt see that, then it is his own damn fault. If you havn't heard from him, then I beleive that you need to move on, forget about it, and if he comes back in time, you can make the decision what to do.

I know that it is hard - but you will feel so much worse if you sit and get upset about this. Try and move on and be happy.

Good luck x

• -

Sorry sweetie but it's over. That "I need space" is cop out. You don't live together and haven't been together for years and years...what does he need space from? At 15 and 17 there's only so much you guys could have had going on so what exactly is it that he needs space from?

Have a good cry, cut your losses and move on.

I agree with Katie. If he sincerely loves you, he would come back. But don't hold your breath. At that age, he feels that there is probably more out there. You can't force anyone to stay with you, no matter how much you love them. I think you should look at this as a break-up, and stop thinking if and when will he return to you, focus on yourself and the rest will follow.

Its time...hun you can't make someone love you...its not possible...they have to love you on their own time

Time would tell you .

If u love him that be there for him always. goodluck :D

its an excuse to breakup with you, i use it too