In search of good new progressive rock bands?

I have always been a fan of good Prog Rock. I listen to bands like Yes, Genesis, King Crimson, UK, the Nice (but don't get along the ELP's excesses) and Pink Floyd. However, these are all old bands (as much as I love them all) and I would love to discover good new prog rock bands from more recent times.... show more I have always been a fan of good Prog Rock. I listen to bands like Yes, Genesis, King Crimson, UK, the Nice (but don't get along the ELP's excesses) and Pink Floyd.

However, these are all old bands (as much as I love them all) and I would love to discover good new prog rock bands from more recent times. Also, I would like to discover bands from outside the UK (England seemed to have the monopoly on the best Prog Rock bands).

Has the time of Prog Rock passed or are there great bands out there just waiting for me to discover them? I suppose one could argue that Radiohead are a modern Prog Rock group but I already know about them.

All suggestions gratefully received.