promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
W asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

幫我改下講稿..唔該

Good morning/afthernoon. Today, I want to introduce a good film to you. Titanic is a American romantic disaster film. The main characters are penniless man Jack and first-class socialite Rose.

Jack was attracted to Rose's beauty at first sight. One time, he saved her form stern and then strike up a friendship. Jack shared his sketchs with Rose and they chated very happy. They danced and drank in third-class at night.

Rose's betrothed and mother noticed that were very angry. But Rose met Jack again and kissed him. Jack sketched her nude and wearing the Heart of the Ocean.

Then the ship collided with an iceberg.The captain ordered all passengers to gather in the deck. But Rose's betrothed intended to left Jack to died below deck. Rose went to saved him and returned to the top deck.

Finally, the ship was down. Though Rose was alive, Jack was dead.

The film is very touching and the special effects is impressive. It won 11 awards from Oscars. I suggest you to watch it extremely.

有冇文法錯或者串錯字 ?

3-4分鐘演講又夠唔夠呢??

2 Answers

Rating
  • aShlEy
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Good morning/afternoon/fellow teachers and classmates. Today, I want to introduce you a good film, Titanic which is an American romantic and catastrophic film. The main characters are a poor man Jack and a bourgeois Rose.

Jack was attracted by Rose's beauty at first sight. Once, he saved her from the deck when she wanted to commit suicide and then became friends. Jack shared his sketches with Rose and they chated very happily. They danced and drank in third-classed deck at night.

Rose's engaged and her mother noticed the relationship between her and Jack, and became very angry. But Rose met Jack again and kissed him. Jack sketched her nude and with the Heart of the Ocean.

Then the ship collided with an iceberg.The captain ordered all passengers to gather on the deck. But Rose's fiancee intended to left Jack die alone with hands and feet tied up below the deck. Rose went to saved him and returned to the top deck. Finally, the ship sank. Though Rose was alive, Jack was dead.

The film is very touching and the special effects are impressive. It won 11 awards from Oscars. I extremely suggest you to watch it.

有錯,改左.

有196字,如果你超慢咁講,講到3分鐘嘅.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

您好,我推薦您一個非常不錯的英語學習網站,里面有很多非常不錯的學習資源,您能從中得到不少幫助:

http://www.hkenglishstudy.info

祝您好運!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.