? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請幫我翻譯兩段英文文章

請幫我翻譯(翻譯軟體的請不要來 拜託)

"我認為你應該要告訴 human resources . 你應該要對你的上司提出告訴, 因為她對你造成了Sexual harassment. 你也應該告訴Mr. L,即使他們是好朋友,我想他不一定會縱容你的老闆這樣做. 如果你什麼都不做,你的老闆會一直這樣對待公司其他的女職員."

我認為約會並不一定要花錢。他們可以在家裡看電視,或是只是坐在沙發上聊著未來的夢想,像是他們的婚禮、或是要生幾個寶寶、或是他們的夢想。他們也可以去公園散步,或是來個window-shopping

Rating
    Favorite Answer

You should report sexual harassment in the office is going on to Human Resources and

sue your boss for what he has done to you. Mr. L should be informed of the same that

can not be tolerated however he is getting along with your boss. Your boss may

molest other female co-workers if nothing has been done on his misbehaviors.

Dating does not necessarily cost money. Lovers may stay at home watching TV, snuggling

in the couch chatting and dreaming about the future, imagining how their wedding

will be arranged, number of kids to have, and how fantastic their future may be. They may

go for a stroll in the park and go window shopping as well.

• CHEN

I THINK THAT YOU SHOULD TELL THE --H.R. YOU SHOULD

CHARGE YOUR EMPLOYER FOR HIS SEXUAL HARASSMENT

TO YOU IN COURT. YOU ALSO NEED TO TELL MR.L. ABOUT

THIS EVEN THEY ARE GOOD FRIENDS OF EACH OTHER. I THINK HE ALSO

CAN NOT ACCEPT YOUR BOSS'S BEHAVIOUR. IF YOU DO

NOTHING THEN YOUR BOSS WILL TREAT OTHER FEMALE EMPLOYEES SAME.

I THINK THAT IS NOT MUST TO SPEND MONEY IN THE DATE. THEY CAN WATCHING TV AT HOME OR SIT IN THE SOFA

THINK OF FUTURE, SUCH AS WEDDING, HOW MANY BABIES, OR THE WISHES. THEY ALSO CAN HAVE A WALK IN THE

PARK OR HAVE A WINDOW --SHOPPING.

I think you should talk to HR about this. You should bring a suit against your boss because his behavior is a sexual harassment to you. Besides, you should tell Mr. Li. Even they're good friends, he won't allow your boss's act like this. If you don't do anything, your boss will always do the same way to other female colleagues as well.

In my opinion, it's not necessary to spend money to have a date. They can watch TV at home, or just sit on the sofa to talk about their future. For examples, they can chat about the wedding, how many babies they want to have, or their dreams. In addition, they can take a walk in the park or go window shopping.