Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

What is consumption, fever, inflamation, extreme burning, sword smites, blasting, and mildew a sign of?

If you have those symptoms, what is the cause according to the Bible?

Deuteronomy 28:22 says that is the punishment for breaking a Commandment. Not Hell. Mildew.

I am important enough to have an imposter??? Way cool.

Best Answer

so how do you account for those who are not afflicted as you describe and yet have broken commandments. Not that I would advocate unethical or immoral behavior if one can determine just what they are.

I first thought it were all signs of my period. Until I realized I'm male. Then I figured it must have been my punishment for not obeying God.

God has every right to do that, of course. I'm getting a bit tired of the mildew though. The rest I can handle, and I know I deserve it. I just wish he stopped giving me mildew :(

Man, if you have Mildew you're pretty much screwed. On a lighter note, it means: "Congratulations, You've just entered the end times!"

Now come here and give me a big kiss to celebrate while I pour a drink......

Or I'll just get that drink.

Edit: I had an impostor today! Fun stuff!

I have no idea, but it is good to see you rather than your impostor. God bless you.

There was an old man fron scene 24 around for a while acting like a Bible thumper. Before I looked closely, I questioned the cross in his avatar, then he copied your photo.

• april

What the fa coc? Can you just skoosh over a little bit so that when G-d presses the smite button I won't be harmed?

Oh good lord... I think I may have injured my spleen laughing at this one! Um... yes... I think that the shiny, happy face that modern Christians like to put on the vengeful barbarism of the god of the Bible might be helped along quite nicely credibility-wise by the addition of flowers and teddy bears.

I was going to say an overdose of Viagra, but you threw the bible into the equation. Guess I'll have to rethink my position.

Too many beans for dinner and a pissed of spouse dying under the covers.

Midlife crisis.

Don't worry, there are other 50 year olds on this site willing to help you express your distress with your life.

Juniper berries!