Does anyone know how to deal with a bully? but the only thing is that the bully iws my rotc instructor .?

my rotc instructor treats me like crap every day, he has the nastiest attitude ever anything will tick him off and make him snap. any advice on what i should do will help. please only serious answers.

Update:

you assholes that say stupid **** dont understand, this instructor treats us like crap when we go to comps he will get in the bus and drive off and we have to chase him to get him to stop. and he is a huge racist.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It sounds like the military i know...,the truth if your a nice guy in the Real military your troops are gonna walk all over you..,like they say its better to be Fear than Respected.

but if he really crossing the line get someone with power over him involve, but really hope your not crying about you breaking a sweat..while you were running after the bus lol

Source(s): USMC
    • Login to reply the answers
  • Am
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Is it just you? Does he treat everyone like this? What have you done to tick him off? Some people are just grumpy people. I had a 1SG once that was just nasty some days. You could defiantly tell if his wife had ticked him off before he came in, and was even worse if she called during lunch. He's human and was having a hard time at home, we ALL felt his pain. Just ignore it, that's the best you can do. And well try not to tick him off.

You know calling him racist is a HUGE statement. Is he black or white and you ALL are something else. How is he racist to you? If he truly is racist you should turn him in. But before you make these kinds of allegations you better make sure you have never said anything racist or sexist about anyone including him.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

This is to harden you to future experiences, and direct you to be more efficient, as efficiency is often what saves your life.

Put your chin up and persevere, nothing much you can do apart from that.

So what if he drives off, this is to build mental toughness, if you go to war and are getting shot at, i bet you wish you were still getting your instructor playing these mind games on you and driving off without you. This bloke sounds pretty funny, i bet he is good to share a beer with.

• 1 decade ago

Document what he does. Get dates, times, places and specific examples of what he does. Write them up. Have witnesses sign each one. When you have ten, you go to his commander and report him.

Other option, appoint someone to be the official photographer. Make sure they have a video camera. Catch some of this stuff on film. Then send that to his commander. Or post it on youtube.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • AL G
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

He's simply preparing you for being in the Military, the enemy don't just get ticked off, they fire at you!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

LOL "Love Doctor" it sounds to me like maybe your instructor is being waht he is paid to do, and you are suffering from a huge case of sandy vagina

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I agree with Am. If his "attitude" makes any transition into physical violence, then you should get authorities involved. But other than that, just take it.

• ian24
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Its all part of character building and you need to grow up.

Stop ticking him off, is the simple answer.

Source(s): Ex British Army
  • 1 decade ago

Um, that's what a ROTC instructor is >supposed< to do ...

/Is this guy for real?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

honestly if i were you i would thank wahtever you believe in that your going officer, not enlisted. you would cry yourself to sleep every night for the next 4 years if you're as soft skinned as u sound.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.