Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

What s*e*x*ual act between a man & woman angers God the most?

Favorite Answer

anal fisting cause that's just an abomination.

• Adultery/fornication, which both of them is done out of wedlock. But since God is so loving and forgiving, I'd say the only way to truly "anger" God is to commit the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. Otherwise He would chasten you to the brink, but no further..... So if you're looking to avoid angering Him, I'd suggest waiting until you know for sure that he/she is the one He has prepared especially for you. Hope that helps, and have a blessed day! (or night, afternoon, whatever!)

Practically all acts between a man and a woman that doesn't involve HIm.

God's line is Chris Tucker's in Rush Hour 3, "I'll take the women!"

• pappyg

It being done outside of marriage. Heb 13:4 Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

Source(s): KJV

God created us male & female with a sexual drive for enjoyment & to procreate & populate the earth Sex is not a sin. Sexual abuse is.

God is probably more angy at the arbitrary dogma from churches and religious groups. Why do you need the asterisks in the word 'SEXUAL'?

The dreaded "86 fingers" maneuver.

Biblical role playing

Teabagging.

I would have to say two,one adultery & the second being sex outside of marriage.

• Tao

The woman enjoying it.