annel asked in TravelAsia PacificMalaysia · 1 decade ago

will go to kota kinabalu malaysia on june what are the cheapest hotel nearby beach are the beach nice there?

beach in sabah kota kinabalu

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

unfortunately the nicest beaches in KK are those on the islands of the Tengku Abdul Rahman Marine National Park (TAR) - there are hotels but expensive... otherwise the beaches immediately to the south and north of KK are not very nice, the water is shallow and thanks to everybody's garbage management effort rather polluted... Langkah Syabas, Beringgis, Traveller's In in Kinarut are ok but the beach is so-so; the resorts at Damai Beach near Tuaran are $$$$$$. Install yourself at some budget place like the Borneo Beachouse [http://www.borneobeachouse.com/] (two minutes' walk from Tanjung Aru, 5 mins by taxi to KK centre); then take day-trips by water taxi to TAR...

• Login to reply the answers
  • hubble
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

I basically got here back from the Dayton that's 10 steps remote from the coastline. It has get entry to to the coastline, has a lazy river, extreme high quality rooms, and an incredible view in case you get an ocean front (that's what I have been given). additionally, there are 4 different Dayton lodges next to it so which you get their swimming pools too! I stayed for 4 days and it value 4 hundred entire (no longer counting nutrition and procuring money). I have been given a exceptionally stable deal, regardless of the undeniable fact that, so i do no longer understand if this is going to likely be available to you. you are able to call and examine out it. Oh! and there is an amusment park suitable down the line! i'm hoping that facilitates!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, there are a lots of budget hotels, nice beaches, very friendly peoples and u may like it very much. The exchange rate at this moment 1 USD = RM (Ringgit Malaysia) 3.6420. Welcomes To Malaysia (in Malay language "Selamat Datang Ke Malaysia)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Maybe you can try Cassuria Hotel in Tanjung Aru, or Berringis beach hotel 30km from Kota Kinabalu.

www.sabahtourism.gov.my

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

there are quite a few sites that you can search that will likely give you the best prices available. just go here: http://bookme.com/hotels.php and you will be able to compare prices on all the reputable travel sites in just a couple minutes. it's very convenient and will save you a bunch of time and money. Also, make sure you buy them online... otherwise they charge much higher fees for phone orders. good luck.

• 1 decade ago

try Langkah Syabas or Seaside Travellers Inn.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.