Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Poll:When was the last time you cried?

man, i had tears coming out after i saw the movie Marley & Me. The end when marley died, sad... I got the same yellow lab...

<<<----Star if you dont like to cry.

@ Drop pants: No problem!

• Dave
    Best Answer

I cried when I walked into the bedroom and saw my wife curled up in a ball on the bed crying because her skin was blistered with radiation from her treatment. It was dark red and the area was blistered.

I just held her and we both were in tears. Fighting cancer is hard, we went through 27 weeks of chemotherapy, a mastectomy, and now radiation treatments. After 5 weeks of daily radiation doses the pain is terrible, now she is doing better because she is taking 2 Percocet.

You will cry if your partner is in pain and there is nothing you can do to make it better. This was yesterday and I have the feeling it won't be the last time either.

Here is your star!

• j

Oh god I've seen Marley and Me a total of three times lol. Once in theaters and twice at home bought the movie I always bawl my eyes out at the end so sad. We had to put our yellow lab dog that was only about 7 down about a year ago = (. Yeah but to answer you question lol last time I cried was a few nights ago had stuff on my mind..

Oh man, I have a chocolate lab and felt the same way. I went to see Marley & Me on Christmas and cried my eyes out. Pretty sure there wasn't a dry eye at the movie!

Hmmm I hadn't cried in awhile, but I had a box of old cards and ticket stubs and old emails between me and my ex which brought some tears to my eyes. But I'm with you on not crying, I hate it!!

• well da*n it. You just ruined Marley and Me, for me. I haven't seen it yet, I'm crying now. :'''(

Dave I'm sorry about your wife. I know how hard it can be to fight cancer. I have been cancer free now for 5 years. The chemo and radiation therapy are awful. But stay strong. She will really need you before this is all over. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I hope she get better.!!

• */_\*

Glad to see little kids play on Yahoo Answers (Jay). I haven't cried in years, but I teared up a little yesterday when my neighbor had a heart attack and died yesterday.

I cried when i saw The Notebook

lol my friend was sobbing quietly to herself (mostly laughing... hmm curious)

i was bawling. Like a baby. No not like just a little bit. I was bawling a lot. Screaming.

=]

• Nicole

Yesterday.

Source(s): Nicole.

Boys dont cry as much. Girls though, all you have to do is look at them funny and they break down in tears....sheesh

I think I cried yesterday...because my boyfriend joked that he was gonna beat me then find another girlfriend if I was pregnant! He was joking but I thought it was kinda mean!

Susan Boyle's singing made me cry. What a voice!