How should i act if my boyfriend of 2 years didnt get anything for my birthday?

today (april 22) was my birthday and my boyfriend had been asking me so much what i want... honestly ive been going out with him so long that it should be obv. what i like and what i dont like. so he didnt get me anything!!! im kinda used to him not getting me anything. this valentines day was the first time he... show more today (april 22) was my birthday and my boyfriend had been asking me so much what i want... honestly ive been going out with him so long that it should be obv. what i like and what i dont like. so he didnt get me anything!!! im kinda used to him not getting me anything. this valentines day was the first time he gave me a flower.. (yes i said one flower). it was a single rose, which dont get me wrong is amazing but come on. im not picking, and im so easy to please. hes very tight on money and im fine with that... but a card would do. a hand made card would be fine! and i didnt get to see him all day either. idk how i should act toward him. im so easy going that i let so much blow over me. any ideas on how i should act towadrs him now?? or if i should say anything to him? PLEASE HELP!