what's the purpose of teasing hair

Update:

;;

BUT WHAT'S WRONG WITH FLAT HAIR?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i dont think anything is wrong with flat hair but sometimes it is necessary to tease my hair because i personally prefer volume and being able to style my hair as wanted...when i tease my hair it styles how i want it to and gives me the desired volume.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well, I haven't seen teased hair since the 80s and early 90s, but I do know that when hair is fuller around the face it makes the face appear more youthful and with this, youthful faces are seen as more attractive. In contrast flat hair is usually seen as "boring" or the average hairdo (although every girl these days seem to have curly hair or use a product to give their hair more body). Personally, I see nothing wrong with straight hair (if that's what you meant by flat), but I have naturally straight hair and I curl it for a change and as the day's new look for me.

• 1 decade ago

For volume. I have super flat hair and the only way I can get my hair to do anything is product and teasing! It just gives your hair a nice lift.

• 1 decade ago

I love teasing my hair. Its a part of Scene/Gwen Stafani(stars wearing big bumps)/ 70's/80's hair styles.

It iss a gooway toto get "Big Hair" "Volumized Hair" or " Hold In Style Hair"

most girls(im guessing) at your school try to pull of wearing big bumps and they get lop sidedthat'sts because they need to tease it to keep it in place.

The onproblem withth teasing is it breaks your hair and drys it out when you wear hairspray in it

{EDIT}

Theres nothing wrong with flat hair. Its A style

Source(s): Myself
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

They tease hair for volume.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Its just the style. People like me think it looks cool and its in :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

For Style!!!!

• 1 decade ago

to look hawt

jokes

to show off their GORGEOUS hair

• 1 decade ago

Emo's and sences do that.. that is like the style for them.. they like it.. and it is kinda popular..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

to pull off or loo more scene.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.