Outlook Express setup? Need help!?

I am not sure how to make an Outlook express account and it is very important I do... it's very hard to do many things otherwise! I set up an account that does not work so I need step by step instructions to create a new one. My Internet connection is broadband/linksys and I of course have a yahoo ID. Thanks!!!!!

Favorite Answer

You cannot setup Outlook Express (neither Outlook) to Yahoo! e-mail account. That is just how it is.

Regarding other e-mail accounts, click to help and choose something like setting outlook. They have step-by-step instructions and sometimes with pics.

In case of Gmail account, they have a nice tool that automatically setup your Outlook.

Good luck.

I've set my yahoo email to "pop" to my outlook and it was working fine till this morning when I can recieve but can't send any emails ( well, send one email before this happen ) so I think it can be done but needs to do the setting right.

this is a bit complicated for YA. I'll email you the answer if you answer my question: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=At84N...