How long does the Earth Day movie stay in theatres?

I really want to see the Earth Day movie with my friend, but she's coming tomorrow. I haven't told her that we're probably going to see it, but that's because I want to know if the Earth Day movie is actually out longer than one day.

Favorite Answer

Don't worry, the movie will still be going on I'm sure. I saw it today though :). You'll like it if you really like Planet Earth and Animals. Have Fun!

Check out Earth Day's founder:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ira_Einhorn

my guess is some time next month when all the big box office movies come out

It will stay in theaters for a coupleweeks at least, don't worry! I just got back from seeing it and it's incredible!!! That's really cool you wanna see it too :D

about a month or if it is a big hit