3-5 interesting facts about you?

List 3-5 cool basketball facts about you.

(They have to relate to basketball/nba)

ah..c'mon guys..

i said INTERESTING facts..

Best Answer

1. Kobe is my half brother..................jk

2. I'm an all star in my team.

3. Die hard Laker's fan!

4. Watch every Laker's game. (interesting ^^)

5. i'm cool at basketball (that's interesting.

Source(s): YK

1) I'm SF and Center(even tho I'm only 5'5, 40-50 inch vertical jump coz of volleyball)

2) I can dunk(on the 5yr old height, I'm so amazing!) lol jk, I can dunk tho

3) I usually get up to 10 technicals a season =D

4) I get barely get fouled out( but get fouled alot)

5) I met the Tarheels before.. Ed Davis, Tyler Hansbrough, Ty Lawson, Danny Green, Wayne Ellington, and everyone else!

More than 5...

6) I met Roy Williams when I went to the Carolina Basketball Museum

7) I've played basketball since I was able to walk( no not 3yrs old! lol)

8)When I'm not playing basketball, I play volleyball.

9)1/2 the year I spend playing basketball and the other 1/2 I spend playing volleyball. Except for when its training( which is like 1 month).

10) I went to Australia, Canada, Poland, Russia,and Germany for volleyball&basketball tournaments( I had a volleyball AND basketball tournament in each place.)

11) I used to be super-obsessed with JJ Redick when he played for Duke, even tho I've been a Tarheel fan since I was born( It runs through the family, lol)

12) I'm still obsessed with JJ Redick to this day

13) I went to Prague and England for basketball camps

14) I've been a Celtics fan since I was 5.( I didnt start watching NBA basketball until I was 5.)

15)My role models r: Rajon Rondo&Candace Parker.(too much to explain why)

I'm guessing thats enough?? lol

I can keep going if u want me to! =]

I Hate Bugs I Don't Study For Tests and Do Relatively Well, B's and A-'s I'm Getting Braces In 2 Days I'm A Funny Person I Hate Ignorant People

• EN

I once won 6 consecutive offensive boards in a game, but I never attempted a putback each time I grabbed an offensive rebound.

I did post a straight-one on my statline in my very first college game in final minutes coz my team had no more big man left on the bench (1 BLK, 1STL, 1REB, 1AST, 1PF).

I did talk with a former NBA center (actually brief stint) in Olumide Oyedeji on the court and almost played 1-on-1 with him in a pre-game private workout during NBA pre-season (of coz someone will come and stop you lol).

I need not to pay a single buck for watching my very first NBA live game at courtside.

Former Spartans, Heat and Hawks combo guard Steve Smith and I were born at the same day.

My favorite player all time is Dominique Wilkins.

The first player I had ever heard of (other than MJ) was Peja Stojakovic, part of the reason im a kings fan.

I am a great three point shooter but a mediocre free throw shooter.

I was the first person in my family to have any interest in the NBA or pro basketball at all.

I have over 1000 NBA cards (I used to collect them when I was little).

1. In a basketball game i was once 11-15 from 3

2. I've been to 6 bulls games and they were all against the pistons

3. i went to a party at MJ's house. (my friend went to school with both of his sons and they had a party so i went with my friend. MJ obviously was not there =/)

EDIT: sorry i didnt see 3-5 i thought it was only 3

4. I might be going to game 4 of the bulls celtics game

5. i play basketball for money

• Diesel

1. I play C, yet I am only 5 feet tall (I am only 12)

2. I have been to about 7 raptors games this season, all but 1 were wins

3. I met John Starks

4. When I was little I shot a bball three times after a raps game, on the court.

5. I tried to get Chris Bosh's autograph with my cousin, when a security guard told us to go back to our seats. My cousin told him I had Autism, and I pretended I did. still didn't let us in. damn

KRISSHIS BOSSSHSH

I am starting Shooting Guard

We won 3 CHampionships in 3 Leagues, and about to join another one

I lead my team in Blocks and Steals

We are called the Red Raiders

I started playing Basketball 2-3 Years ago

:)

1. I have played basketball since like the 1st grade

2. I play all year round (out of the whole year I only get like one month off)

3. I played basketball at the United Center (it was part of the Bulls basketball camp)

4. My fav team is the BULLS

5. Ive meet peja stojakovic and vlade divac (twice and got there pictures and autographs)

Source(s): me

-i've been a lakers fan since i was 6 (first game).

started watch every regular season game at 8.

-being a lakers fan also runs though the family (dad, uncles, aunts, grandpa...)

-i love lamar odom for his positive attitude every day and how he lives his life, even after going through every shitty thing that a person can possibly go through in life.

-kobe bryant is my favorite player

-i met luke walton & bill walton & richard jefferson locally at a basketball camp two summers ago

* i know a LOT more about the NBA than about 99% of people at my school

Source(s): not very interesting.... oh well:]