What are the characteristics of glory hunters?

The Urban Dictionary definition below is highly amusing: 1. will often choose a big club which is guaranteed of years at the top bracket of clubs 2. have no connection to the club 3. foreign to the country and city of the club 4. will overuse club mottos (which makes it more evident) 5. never been to... show more The Urban Dictionary definition below is highly amusing:

1. will often choose a big club which is guaranteed of years at the top bracket of clubs
2. have no connection to the club
3. foreign to the country and city of the club
4. will overuse club mottos (which makes it more evident)
5. never been to many games (if not any)
6. will never go many games ever
7. will use the excuse of geography to not go to games
8. have limited merchandise before the successful years (most likely none)
9. does not know the history, chants or culture of the club
10. always in the armchair during matchdays
11. uses the talk of tactics and transfers to compensate for the lack of all round knowledge of the club (history and culture of the clubs, attendance of games, lack of knowledge or care factor about the direction of the club off field etc.)
12. will not be effected by football tragedies as much as locals
13. will often be the most biased towards to compensate for the glory hunter status
14. will show more hate for other clubs to compensate for their glory hunter status
15. have a club in their own country, don't have the guts to support them
16. will never talk about the years before the club started to become successful
17. at games (if attended) will be the quiet ones who never chant or make a noise

And their final example:

Hi, my name is Coconut Baron. I am from USA. Never been to any games, only have 5 jerseys, only supported after 1999 and think i am a true manchester united supporter. I never miss a game on tv and always on the internet a minute after fulltime. I live too far away to attend any matches. I guess that doesn't matter. Glory, Glory, Man Utd.

person hearing that thinks "pfft, what a glory hunter lol"
Update: @MJ - How about you? I know I am not one.
Update 2: @MJ - okay you admitted it - according to this you are a glory hunter :o) End of.

And for the record, I am not.
Update 3: @Valencianista some good points well made
Update 4: @Freshy - you really are a grumpy old bear aren't you :o)
Update 5: @Joshjo - my Chelsea friends are nearly all season ticket holders and have been for many years - at least 10 years prior to Roman's arrival :o)
Update 6: @VV - you and others are sadly missing the tone of the question and there were many hints
Update 7: @nina - you are very perceptive, or maybe you ready the later Q :o)
Update 8: @MJ - you are quite mad if you don't think that all the big clubs including your oh so precious Barca attract what we call GH's