where can i buy canned water ?

I like caned water a lot and i preferably think that it tasted much more pure than bottled. If anyone knows it would help me out Also!

umm i recycle the cans i dont throw them out...im from florida and i dont have any problem with tap water. I actually drink tap water all the time i mainly wanted to get some to prove a point because no one believes me when i tell them about it and i first had canned water at my cousins funeral. He was a Fire Fighter so the station may have had it specially made because it had the American Flag on it.

andd by the way thinking of the enviroment and economy 1 you can recycle cans 2 the aluminum can is cheaper to make than a plastic 3 . Aluminum cans are made at speeds and scales that can blow away anything plastic bottles can do

and its not about the purity i just put that because it DOES taste that way and i live in the red neck part of florida so all ive ever drank is tap water besides that once time because bottled water is really exspensive

Favorite Answer

I looked it up on ask.com and i found 2 distributors in Florida, but both are based out of High Springs, so i don't know if that's anywhere near where you live. They are Ccda Waters LLC High Springs, FL, and Ds Waters of America Inc High Springs, FL.

And by the way people, yeah there are alot of cans in the landfills, but they can be RECYCLED just like plastic. Besides, even the reusable bottles you are talking about will eventually end up in a landfill as well once they are no longer usable. Think about it.

Canned Water For Sale

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

where can i buy canned water ?

Source(s): buy canned water: https://biturl.im/eCCDg

Wow! Canned water? That's going "Old School" -- like 60 years old! I honestly didn't think you could get canned water anymore.

You gotta go with reuseable, and go with Glass! In case you aren't aware, plastic is a petroleum-based product and makes water taste funky over time.

And, like was already said - the landfills don't need more cans.

Source(s): http://clean-pure-water-site.com/ (Check out bullet #3, towards the bottom)

ya thats prob really bad for the environment

just use a reusable bottle and tap water

or insted of tap water get distilled water from a store

cant get any purer than that

... Do you seriously need CANNED water? Please think of the environment (It IS Earth Day) and buy a reusable water bottle. Tap water won't kill ya. If you really need it, buy a water purifier for your sink.

i didn't know they even canned water. where are you from and where did you get it before if you like it better than bottled?