Open sore/blister on the back of my heel, how to heal it (faster)?

I wore my new sandals to school on Tuesday, and it caused a blister on my right foot to form, that popped later in the day. It did not bleed, or anything, but the wound is red. It is on the back of the heel, and really hurts. I cleaned it with alcohol, which really hurt. Then I put Neosporin on it without a bandage... show more I wore my new sandals to school on Tuesday, and it caused a blister on my right foot to form, that popped later in the day. It did not bleed, or anything, but the wound is red. It is on the back of the heel, and really hurts. I cleaned it with alcohol, which really hurt. Then I put Neosporin on it without a bandage to let it breathe. It tried wearing sneakers today, but it still hurt. It is more painful today. I cleaned it out with hydrogen peroxide and put more neopsorin on it before and after school, but it still hurts. My mom told me to leave it alone so it will dry up and let it breathe.

I really need it to heal by Saturday, because I have a ropes course challenege in the woods and sneakers will be necessary to wear. If it won't heal by then, what can I do to make it less painful to wear sneakers. I tried putting a bandaid on it and then my socks, but it was still painful.