Demyx
Lv 4
Demyx asked in Games & RecreationCard Games · 1 decade ago

Please Rate / Fix this Exodia deck?

any additional help will be very much appreciated b/c truthfully ive ran out of ideas =)

Monsters: 16

3 Broww, Huntsman of Dark World

3 Cyber Valley

3 Destiny hero - Defender

2 Destiny Hero Malicious

Exodia the Forbidden One

Left Arm of the Forbidden One

Left Leg of the Forbidden One

Right Arm of the Forbidden One

RIght Leg of the Forbidden One

Spell: 13

3 Hand Destruction

3 Dark World Dealings

2 Destiny Draw

2 Allure Of Darkness

2 Upstart Goblin

Reinforcement of the Army

Trap: 11

3 Appropriate

3 Defense Draw

3 Reckless Greed

2 Forced Requisition

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Quite good, but some quick fixes:

-3 Broww (your only target for this is Dark World Dealings, as Hand Destruction just sends the cards to the graveyard; it doesn't discard them)

-2 Forced Requisition (Exodia's all about drawing; this would just slow it down)

+3 Emissary of the Afterlife (a tad slow, but quite effective; no need to draw your entire deck when you can just add it to your hand)

+1 Upstart Goblin (general draw power)

+1 Monster Reborn (revive Emissary for more searching)

• 1 decade ago

Wow don't listen to her. only one thing i say you should do is get jar of greed and also defensive draws also a sangan and pot of avarice and des feral imp. jar of greed lets you draw a card. defensive draw lets you negate an attack and draw a card. sangan so you can add one of the exodia cards to your hand. and pot of avarice just in case some of the exodia pieces get into the graveyard. des feral imp is a flip effect monster that lets you add one card from your graveyard to your deck then shuffle your deck. That's all i can think of hope it helps.

PS i am not sure what you should take out.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm a HUGE yu gi oh fan [i love Atem too] lol

Anyway, i'd suggest getting the Dark Magician, Dark Magician girl, Pallend Magician, Blue eyes white dragon, Exodia Nekro, Slifer, Obelisk, the winged dragon of ra, Kuriboh [yea Kuriboh is weak but if you add the magic card multiply, Kuriboh is indestructible!]

For spell cards, i'd suggest you add the Mirror force, & swords of revealing light

your traps need improvement too

add kooniwood chain

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.