Firefox does not launch?

Please forgive me if I'm a little vague, I'm typing this from my Wii's Internet Channel since my laptop is defunct. Firefox will not open for me. I double click the launcher to get it run, but it never comes up. I've checked Task Manager to see if firefox.exe is even running. Turns out... show more Please forgive me if I'm a little vague, I'm typing this from my Wii's Internet Channel since my laptop is defunct.

Firefox will not open for me. I double click the launcher to get it run, but it never comes up. I've checked Task Manager to see if firefox.exe is even running.

Turns out there's already another firefox.exe process running (one I didn't open) which I thought might be the reason that it doesn't launch. Now I've tried several times to end the process using the 'End Process' command, but it doesn't work.

I would appreciate any help.

And, one more thing -- I don't have the Firefox installation app anymore. :/
2 answers