Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

One Thing That NEVER Fails To Make You Smile..............?

It can a person, an object or even a type of weather...

Just something that puts a smile on your face.

I'm kinda upset right now so maybe some of your happiness will help me out.

:)

xx

Best Answer

seeing you smile light up my world :) and you wouldn't want to see me sad would ya know so smile, if not for you but for me :]

I quote, your words, "your happiness is mine so cheer up"

I hope that helps

Love you :) xx

The Inbetweeners (serious watch an episode!) it will make you instantly happy.

The Sunshine ALWAYS ALWAYS MAKES ME SMILE(i must rarely smile since i live in scotland then :()! Because if you think about it life really isnt tht serious seriously do some deep thinking you will see also buying a new beauty product or going shoppin!

Alex Gaskarth and Jack Barakat

(From All Time Low)

Hiiiiiiilarious xD

Source(s): :D

I have pictures of my kids 1- boy 1 - girl at my desk...

They are smiling so I smile back..

Feel better soon.

Remember life is 5% of what happens to you and 95% of how you react...

Pictures of my kids and blimps. Seeing a blimp in my opinion is a sign of happiness. It always brings a smile to my face.

A few days after Christmas, a mother was working in the kitchen listening to her young son playing with his new electric train in the living room. She heard the train stop and her son said, "All of you sons of b!tches who want off, get the hell off now, cause this is the last stop! And all of you sons of b!tches who are getting on, get your a$$es in the train, cause we're going down the tracks."

The mother went nuts and told her son, "We don't use that kind of language in this house. Now I want you to go to your room and you are to stay there for TWO HOURS. When you come out, you may play with your train, but I want you to use nice language."

Two hours later, the son comes out of the bedroom and resumes playing with his train. Soon the train stopped and the mother heard her son say, "All passengers who are disembarking from the train, please remember to take all of your belongings with you. We thank you for riding with us today and hope your trip was a pleasant one. We hope you will ride with us again soon." She hears the little boy continue, "For those of you just boarding, we ask you to stow all of your hand luggage under your seat. Remember, there is no smoking on the train. We hope you will have a pleasant and relaxing journey with us today."

As the mother began to smile, the child added, "For those of you who are pissed off about the TWO HOUR delay, please see the ***** in the kitchen!!!."

Adam Lambert singing

Johnny Depp being

• Talking to my wonderful contacts :) Smile! Be happy *hugs*

xxxxxxxxxx

Seeing someone running in the rain with a newspaper for an umbrella.

When I come home from work and even though I'm having a sh*tty day, my chihuahua is always extremely happy to see me. And of course, the boyfriend. :)

• Gaara

Watching my fav programme, naruto and one piece. It always make me laugh and even when it is a sad upset and makes me cry it makes me happy in a weird sort of way.