What can you tell me about the sacred magic underwear apparently worn by Mormons?

I hear you Joshsy

All good points, thanks.

Can we keep the thumbs up flowing for

Joshy's

sensible & tolerant best answer thanks.

Favorite Answer

1 - that it's not magic

2 - It has significance to us only as far as it serves as a remender to us of our faith

3 - Contrary to what toyndexter wrote 2 responses above me we take them off to bath; work out, sometimes yard work or other situations. The always having them on notion is born of ignorance

4 - Learning about religion from a youtube video is a poor substitute for knowledge.

5 - Underwear jokes really aren't that funny!

Boy, talk about total misrepresentation. Yes the underwear is sacred and so we don't talk about it and because we don't everyone wants to make something of it. Well, are you aware that the Catholic Priests say a total of 27 prayers during a typical mass but of those about 19 of them are secret prayers that the congregation never hears? Oooooh, what are they hiding in their rituals, eh? I find it rather amazing that in a country where religious freedom was so important that they made it the very first amendment to the constitution we still have such religious bigotry.

Josh has got the 411.

No magic, don't bathe in them(ridiculous), don't wear them for some sports, don't swim in them(come on now), don't wear them for sex -although I can't speak for others, they can do what they want.

Youtube is for entertainment mostly-it's education value is questionable.

They are meant to be a reminder of promises made by each individual with God. That is what makes them sacred.

I wouldn't call them sexy.

btw - didn't watch the video but I would suppose it is quite unflattering and ridiculous. It is really not that way, honest.

Source(s): Keeping it real-
  • Joe K

It's part of freedom of religious practices, that is not to be made fun of by other religions or sects.

I second Joshy's answer.

Thanks for the link, Reg!

All I know for sure is that they have some way of magically making a brown stripe appear in the buttocks area when it's time to change them. How that works I do not know.

I am sorry Joshsy but in UT my Dad and sister-in-law always tell me of a temple garment protection story when I go down there, the UT mormons are not afraid to be open about this. maybe it is differant where you R, but not in UT.

I just wish these underwear were so magical they would keep these Mormons off my porch! If I wanted to join them, I'd come to them!

Source(s): Sweet, Catholic woman!!
  • phrog

I agree with Josh on every point - but especially the youtube one

• If you have the "magic" touch, you can get one who is your husband to take them off.

• .

all i can say is had i had some magic pants perhaps i might not have pissed myself watching the vid