what does xx mean in texting?

ok so me and my crush were texting for about 9 hours yesterday from when school day ended until we went to sleep. when we said goodnight for like the 4th time i put goodnight xx and then he replyed goodnight xx back what exactally does xx mean when you put it with goodnight as "goodnight xx? help!

Update:

thanks everyone! ps i already knew it meant kisses but i just wasnt too sure so thanks this makes me so happy!

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

in texting it means KISSES

• 3 years ago

What Does Xx Mean

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Kisses.

• 4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

what does xx mean in texting?

ok so me and my crush were texting for about 9 hours yesterday from when school day ended until we went to sleep. when we said goodnight for like the 4th time i put goodnight xx and then he replyed goodnight xx back what exactally does xx mean when you put it with goodnight as "goodnight xx?...

Source(s): xx texting: https://shortly.im/x5DtL
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

xx means kisses.It's meant in a more friendly way than romantic.oo means hugs in case you didn't know.

xoxo :P

• 4 years ago

my friend Julia told me that xx means "Lesbian kissing and boob sucking" Lesbian body Love is called xx

• 1 decade ago

are you serious...?

it means kisses. but honestly it doesnt REALLY mean they want to kiss you. this girl I like always says xx

its just a friendly goodnight gesture

• 1 decade ago

I generally see it more in the British slang, but yes, it does mean kisses. Kind of like, xoxo without the "o's". :]

• 1 decade ago

it means kisses

• 1 decade ago

It means kisses...so it sounds like someone loves you! :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.