what does xx mean in texting?

ok so me and my crush were texting for about 9 hours yesterday from when school day ended until we went to sleep. when we said goodnight for like the 4th time i put goodnight xx and then he replyed goodnight xx back what exactally does xx mean when you put it with goodnight as "goodnight xx? help!

thanks everyone! ps i already knew it meant kisses but i just wasnt too sure so thanks this makes me so happy!

Best Answer

in texting it means KISSES

What Does Xx Mean

Kisses.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

what does xx mean in texting?

ok so me and my crush were texting for about 9 hours yesterday from when school day ended until we went to sleep. when we said goodnight for like the 4th time i put goodnight xx and then he replyed goodnight xx back what exactally does xx mean when you put it with goodnight as "goodnight xx?...

Source(s): xx texting: https://shortly.im/x5DtL

xx means kisses.It's meant in a more friendly way than romantic.oo means hugs in case you didn't know.

xoxo :P

my friend Julia told me that xx means "Lesbian kissing and boob sucking" Lesbian body Love is called xx

are you serious...?

it means kisses. but honestly it doesnt REALLY mean they want to kiss you. this girl I like always says xx

its just a friendly goodnight gesture

I generally see it more in the British slang, but yes, it does mean kisses. Kind of like, xoxo without the "o's". :]

it means kisses

It means kisses...so it sounds like someone loves you! :)