are Greece and Albania brother countries?

I need to know

;))

SARA:

this question is not rasciss, it is friendly

Best Answer

"Brother countries", No. up until recently the only thing we shared, was a border. They are of different stock, and we are not related genetically, religiously, or in any other way. However, there are hundreds and thousands of Albanians living in Greece, and they are REALLY good at integrating. Most of the young Albanians, don't even speak Albanian, and have never even been to Albania.

They have a very backward government, a lot like that of Fyromania. Very introverted, sneaky, underhanded, unpredictable, third-worldish. Relations would have been a lot better, had this not been the case. But, hey they are developing. Look where they were 20 years ago.

No they are not but its a shame because it would be good to get along with the greeks, but many Albanians and Greeks are friends .

I like Albanians, especially for the ones that came in Greece to work i have the best opinion. Albanians aren't muslim, they are mainly atheists and open minded people. And the ones i have met were very friendly and helpful and hard workers.

I really don't like the answers here. Don't know if you are from abroad but relations are improving i think. See the article below. If some people want to see enemies everywhere, well so be it, i don't.

Even if those people are all that, what's with the cocky attitude? Personally i prefer to make something better for my country than try to diminish others. If most Greeks acted the same (constructive and not destructive) things here could have been way better than they are now....

I am sick and tired of the blame game here. Everyone blames someone else and noone accepts responsibility for his own actions. The one day it is the Albanians, the other day it is the government... I haven't heard a single person accept his own responsibilities, and his own faults and make some self criticism.

Is the government also responsible for the corruption that each one puts on the table, or that accepts?

obviously not,there are approximately 400,000 albanian immigrants in Greece, they want to make another kosovo and don't forget how the Greek minority was treated during the communism years,definitely albania is a country that Greece can never trust

• Well, they are brother countries that fight all the time.

define brother countries?

Historically, not exactly...lol

But things seem to be improving. See here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albanian-Greek_relati...

No way, in Greece they dislike Albanian immigrants like in the rest of Europa

No we aren't

I don't think we are even cousins or distant relatives

But I think that we are very bad neighbors

No way... If either of them could have afforded a War they would have been at years ago