Baldev
Baldev asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles ยท 1 decade ago

Wife 1.0 Software - Joke, Star if you like?

Dear Tech Support:

Last year I upgraded from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0. I soon noticed that the new program began unexpected child processing that took up a lot of space and valuable resources.

In addition, Wife 1.0 installed itself into all other programs and now monitors all other system activities, such as Poker Night 10.3, Football 5.0, Going To The Pub 7.5, and Softball 3.6

I can't seem to keep Wife 1.0 in the background while attempting to run my other favorite applications. I'm thinking about going back to Girlfriend 7.0 , but the uninstall doesn't work on Wife 1.0.

Please help!

Thanks,

Troubled User.....

_____________________

REPLY:

Dear Troubled User:

This is a very common problem that men often complain about.

Many people upgrade from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0, thinking that it is just a Utilities and Entertainment program. Wife 1.0 is an OPERATING SYSTEM and is designed by its Creator to run EVERYTHING!!! It is also impossible to delete Wife 1.0 and to return to Girlfriend 7.0 . It is impossible to uninstall, or purge, the program files from the system once installed.

You cannot go back to Girlfriend 7.0 because Wife 1.0 is designed to not allow this. Look in your Wife 1.0 manual under Warnings: Alimony-Child Support .. I recommend that you keep Wife 1.0 and work on improving! the situation. I suggest installing the background application Yes Dear 2.7 to alleviate your program problems.

The best course of action is to enter the command C:\APOLOGIZE! because ultimately you will have to give the APOLOGIZE command before the system will return to normal anyway.

Wife 1.0 is a great program, but it tends to be very high maintenance! Wife 1.0 does come with several support programs, such as Clean and Sweep 3.0 , Cook It 1.5, and Do Bills 4.2

However, be very careful how you use these programs . Improper use will cause the system to launch the program Nag Nag 9.5 Once this happens, the only way to improve the performance of Wife 1.0 is to purchase additional software. I recommend Flowers 2.1 and Diamonds 5.0

WARNING!!! DO NOT, under any circumstances, install Secretary With Short Skirt 3.3 . This application is not supported by Wife 1.0 and will cause irreversible damage to the operating system!

Best of luck!

Best Answer

Oh My God! That was absolutely hilarious and more-or-less so damn true! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!!!.

• garton

Wife 1.0 Joke

So God has also opened Customer Support department. Great!!!!

ha ha ha I still use the trial version of Girlfriend 7.0

try divorce2.9

careful: wife 1.0 might cause your system to cause a severe crash and you to lose your valuable files

i recommend switching to a mac

we put the yeyy haww back in your motor and transmission

that's one of the best on here

VERY GOOD !lol!!

its best i ever read here..

keep up.

dud e i seen her last night