請不要在電子字典查完後直接copy & paste
- ChunLv 61 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. Under such a hostile circumstance towards the intellectuals, nearly all of the principals and teachers were criticized and persecuted during the Cultural Revolution, especially those prefessors of the universities.
2. According to the statistics of educational units and the education in 17 provinces in China, there were 0.14 million of teaching staff and educational officials being persecuted.
3. In the 14 institutions belonged to the DoH, there were totally 674 professors and vice professors, 500 of them were once persecuted.
4.After the ten-year revolution, the number of professors in China dropped drastically from 7800 to 5800.
5. All universities in China stopped recruitment. A lot of institutions have moved away from the central China and plenty of teachers were sent to physical works.
6. Shortening the educational system.
7. Workers, poor peasents, revolutionaries and other working househoods.
8. Students were of a low cultural standard:
1) Cultural examinations were cancelled in nuiversities' recruitment
2) Only a junior secondary culural level was required.
9. Professional curriculum was keeping being reduced.
10. Leading to the illiteracy of the students.Source(s): samuelgiggs2003
- 1 decade ago
1. Similarly is in this kind despises and is hostile to the intellectual under the atmosphere, the Chinese nearly all school's leadership and the main teachers receive in the Great Cultural Revolution have interrogated and persecute, institutions of higher learning's professor bears the brunt.
- 2. According to China to the Ministry of Education Subordinate unit and 17 provinces and cities educational circles' statistics, the educational circles officials who and the teacher in the Great Cultural Revolution suffers the persecution has 140,000 person of many.
- 3. The medical department respective 14 institutions of higher learning have professor, associate professor 674 people, the including more than 500 people have suffered the persecution.
- 4. The Great Cultural Revolution 10 years, China's professor and associate professor reduce from 7800 people to 5800 people.
- 5. China's institutions of higher learning dead stop college entrance examination recruitment of students. Many institutions of higher learning transfer out the big or media-sized cities, large quantities of teachers release.
- 6. shortens the period of schooling. (4 characters)
- 7. family background worker, poor peasant, revolutionary cadre and other working people family.
8. student matriculation's years of schooling are very low:
(1. The university recruitment of students has cancelled the cultural test (2. Stipulated that as soon as the junior middle school years of schooling conform to the condition
- 9. specialized knowledge study to reduce reduce again
10. Causes the student knowledge to be deficient, the level is low