Pokemon Platinum: Dragonite?

So, I want to add a Dragonite to my team, which will be used at the Battle Frontier (mostly Battle Tower). The thing is, I don't know if it is a good Pokemon to use. I need to know about:

-Stats

-Moves

-Suitable Nature and Characteristic

-Recommended

Please DO NOT GIVE ME LINKS. I need info here.

Thanks~

Favorite Answer

Dragonite's base stats.

HP- 91

Atk- 134

Def- 95

Sp.Atk- 100

Sp.Def- 100

Spe- 80

Moves.

Dragonite as mentioned in his name is, a dragon so it can learn a variety of different moves. It can be either a physical or special sweeper or even a mix of both. Some of its physical moves are Outrage, Earthquake, Fire Punch, Superpower, Dragon Claw, Aqua Tail and Thunderpunch. Some of its special moves are Dragon Pulse, Draco Meteor, Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Thunderbolt and Ice Beam.

Natures

For a physical sweeper set. You'll want to give it a Jolly nature (+Speed, -Sp.Atk) coz he's only got Base 80 speed which is quite low for dragons so you need to give it as much speed as possible. If you want power rather than speed then give it an Adamant nature (+Atk, -Sp.Atk) and for a special sweeper set give it a Timid nature (+Speed, -Atk) or for power give it a Modest nature (+Sp.Atk, -Atk) For a mix set give it a Lonely (+Atk, -Def), Hasty (+Spe, -Def), Rash (+Sp.Atk, -Sp.Def) or Naive (+Spe, -Sp.Def)

Pokemon Platinum Dragonite

Dragonite is one of my favorite dragon type pokemon.

It's overall stats are good except for the fact that it's pretty slow for a dragon.

for nature and moves, it all depends on what kind of dragonite you want.you can get either a physical attacker or a speacial attacker i prefer physical attacking since his phy. attack is already pretty good).

if you choose phy. attacker, teach either earthquake, fire punch, aqua tail, outrage, and dragon dance.choose 4 out of all of them. also for a phy. attacker, have the nature jolly and give it attack and speed ev points.

if you choose special attacker, teach it either draco meteor, flamethrower, fire blast, thunderbolt, dragon pulse, roost, substitute, toxic thunderwave, light screen, and heal bell. choose 4 out of all of them. also for a special attacker, give it either rash or mild nature, and give it special and speed ev points.

i got this information from a competetive movelist for all of the pokemon. so your dragonite should be strong if you follow the movelist above.