Step by step process to making her my girlfriend?

How do I strategize to get me and this girl I like to be my girlfriend. First of all I have no opportunities to talk to her which I will need to start with, but I only have her in one class and I don't sit next to her? How could I get the time to talk to her? I cant do it after class because she is either with her friends or I am with my friend who I have almost every class period with.

Do you even think we are even a good match?

ME: I am a guy with light colored blonde hair, brown eyes, freckles and am very thin and am on the swim team

She: Is a little bit darker blonde then me, blue eyes, equally thin and is on the track team.

I overall need this question in a few steps

1. Talking to her

2. Befriending Her

3. Physically getting her to be my girlfriend

Best Answer

start small like commenting to her about the class or the teacher

then eventually ask her if shes on the track team.

then another day, tell her that u wanna check out one of her meets sometime

THEN daily buttsex

Then that one class that your together, make it as your opportunity for her to know you or get her attention. For examples, you must always recite so everyone could notice your presence especially her. This is a dual benefit between your study and your love life because we, girls, are usually like guys who are intelligent. Afterward, if you know that she already knew you, then start make friend with her. A relationship that start in friendship is usually the strong one. In this way, you can start to tell to her what is your feeling to her.

1. Go to her during the one class that you are together and greet her everyday.

2. Start flirting with her

3. Help her in her school work and also bring something extra for lunch

4. Enjoy

1. Talk to her

2. Know what she likes

3. Ask her to simple things, e.g. Parties.

4. Tell her

5. ????

6. PROFIT

7. intercourse.

Surprise her with some buttsex to show her you are spontaneous and an adventurous lover. Then, slap her to show your place as the alpha male amongst your peers. You can't go wrong with this.

build a relationship!!

become great friends.. like best friends where you can share serets and stuff. just hang out! & everything else.

then the rest will come naturally. you don't necasarly need steps to getting her to be your girlfriend.

agian, just build a relationship.. the rest will fall into place!

Send her a note to meet u somewhere, then u whip out the goods and if it's good enough she will be ur girlfriend :)

Try it... It will work

this is how i do it:

1) Flash her your large, flaccid shaft, nothing drives girls crazier than a soft penis

2) Without asking, strip her naked, girls love a man in control

3) Pooper, stick it in hers

Source(s): life experience is the best experience

1. Rape her

2. Show her your penis.

3. Rape her

4. ?????

5. Profit!

send her a note that says BUTTSEX? Y/N