Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

how can you tell when?

how can you tell when your in love?

30 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

When you don't have to question it. You know when you know. ;))

Source(s): Tough love.
  • 1 decade ago

Well, i have always thought/felt that it is when the feeling of wanting someone has turned into the feeling of needing someone. It is a lot deeper and something you feel even when miles away but when close just exilerates you with happiness. I went 8 months without seeing/talking to my 1st love and when we did see eachother again it felt exactly the same as if we never stopped talking or dating. The emotions in that room were incredible, unchanged and still completely strong and mutual. Thats love i think.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You will hear this alot...but you just know :)

You want to be around them all the time, you can't stop thinking about them, you wouldn't even look twice at another guy, you look at them while they sleep, you think they are so sexy even when they think they look terrible, you will be there for them in a heart beat and you LOVE cuddles no matter what!

i think i'm in love hahah

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You will just know. Ive never been in love though so i have no idea what it feels like. Neither does 50% of the people who say it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

HmMmMm.....Well im going to tell you how I knew I was in love. I was always thinking about my fiance. I had dreams about him. I couldnt get him off my mind. I got butterflys and happy when I saw him. I started to sweat when he got close to me. And everytime you doing something such as getting dress or buying clothes you always think will he or she like this??

Source(s): myself
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

When you want to spend every moment with her.

But then a year later you won't be able to stand her most the time.

Haha. True story bro. But you still love her the same.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

when..

that person is the only thing you think about all day

& when your lyeing in bed thinking if they are thinking about you

& when you just sit and wonder how there day is going

&when you look into there eyes and you have that feeling of warmth and nervous at the same time

ect. ect. ect

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You just know. It's hard to describe and I can assure you that it differs from person to person. But everybody knows when they are in love.

• 1 decade ago

When you feel little butterflies in your tummy wummy. aww how cute. Love awww Wish you the best.

• 1 decade ago

When you see the person you like, you feel giddy, and your stomach feels funny, and your chest wants to burst in happiness and also, you feel good around the person and you aren't afraid of being you.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

When you have the feeling that you wouldn't want her to leave you sight

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.