i have a question about my vagina, have a bit of a problem.?

yes, well, for the past 6 months or so, i've had this problem. everytime i take my underwear off to change i see a brown stain on the crotch area. i've tried everything from quitting masturbation to wiping down there til im dry. no matter what i do, everytime i go the restroom and see my underwear, the stain is bigger everytime i look. then by the end of the day i have this dark brown stain on my underwear and its hell to wash out.

i cant really afford to go the doctor and the clinics round here suck... bad... i recently had a yeast infection which i treated and its gone. other than that, i may have a hormonal imbalance.. if that helps...

any information would be totally appreciated. please no stupid answers cause its a little embarassing, but i dont know what else to do. y!answers has always worked so i figured, why not now. please help me out here guys. i'll appreciate any feedback. thanks!

Best Answer

Does this discharge have an odor? Do you have any other symptoms like pain, itching or burning during urination?

Provided that this has been happening all month for the past six months, this is not your period and it's not normal. Discharge should be clear or whitish. You really should try to find a doctor. Are you sure that there aren't any free clinics near you? Free clinics may not be the best but it would be better than not getting any medical advice at all.

Also, I don't think masturbating could cause problems, so you don't have to give it up.

Hope this helps!

Source(s): webmd.com plannedparenthood.org

Here is my suggestion. Get into the doggie position. (Make sure your lubed up good) Have him slowly enter you from the rear. When he is approaching the 1/2 spot put your head down on the pillow, bite the pillow and tell him to RAM it in with all of his might. Yes, it's gonna sting for a moment, But the muscles are real tight up in there. They need to be broken up. Also you can try laying on your back, knees in the air, and have him penetrate you that way. Same method. Got to loosen those muscles. I would also suggest that you alternate with a little anal sex. This will message the muscles from the other side. AND may I say you will stil orgasm. By the way, once a penis has entered your vagina, you are no longer considered a virgin. I know I have popped a few hymens in my life. So I know your can be penetrated as well, it's just a matter of time. If he needs a hand give me a e-mail and I'd be glad to oblidge with breaking it for you.

Vaginal Discharge: What’s Abnormal?

Vaginal discharge may not be a popular topic of conversation. But you might like to know that it actually serves an important housekeeping function in the female reproductive system. Fluid made by glands inside the vagina and cervix carries away dead cells and bacteria. This keeps the vagina clean and helps prevent infection.

Most of the time vaginal discharge is perfectly normal. The amount can vary from woman to woman, and the normal color can range from clear to a milky whitish, depending on the time in your menstrual cycle. You may also notice slight changes in the amount and odor of the discharge. For example, there will be more discharge if you are ovulating, breastfeeding, or sexually aroused. The smell may be different if you are pregnant or you haven’t been diligent about your personal hygiene.

None of those changes is cause for alarm. However, if the color, smell, or consistency seems significantly unusual, especially if there is itching or burning in the vagina, you could be noticing a sign of an infection or other condition.

What causes abnormal discharge?

Any change in the balance of normal bacteria in the vagina can affect the smell, color, or texture of the discharge. These are a few of the things that can upset that balance:

antibiotic or steroid use

bacterial vaginosis, which is a bacterial infection more common in pregnant women or women who have multiple sexual partners

birth control pills

cervical cancer

chlamydia or gonorrhea, which are sexually transmitted infections

diabetes

douches, scented soaps or lotions, bubble bath

pelvic infection after surgery

pelvic inflammatory disease (PID)

trichomoniasis, which is a parasitic infection typically caused by having unprotected sex

vaginal atrophy, which is thinning and drying out of the vaginal walls during menopause

vaginitis, which is irritation in or around the vagina

yeast infections

See the chart below to learn more about what a particular type of discharge might mean.

Types of Abnormal Discharge and Their Possible Causes

Type of Discharge

What It Might Mean

Other Symptoms

Bloody or brown

Irregular menstrual cycles, or less often, cervical or endometrial cancer

Irregular vaginal bleeding, pelvic pain

Cloudy or yellow

Gonorrhea

Bleeding between periods, painful urination

Frothy, yellow or greenish with a bad smell

Trichomoniasis

Pain and itching while urinating

Pink

Shedding of the uterine lining after childbirth (lochia)

Thick, white, cheesy

Yeast infection

Swelling and pain around the vulva, itching, painful sexual intercourse

White, gray, or yellow with fishy odor

Bacterial vaginosis

Itching or burning, redness and swelling of the vagina or vulva

How does the doctor diagnose abnormal discharge?

The doctor will start by taking a health history and asking about your symptoms. Questions the doctor may ask include:

When did the abnormal discharge begin?

What color is the discharge?

Is there any smell?

Do you have any itching, pain, or burning in or around the vagina?

Do you have more than one sexual partner?

Do you douche?

The doctor may take a sample of the discharge or do a Pap test to collect cells from your cervix for further examination.

• I did some googling and i got a lot of answers. The only thing i found that just had this discharge as the symptom was Intermenstrual bleeding.

http://www.healthline.com/adamcontent/vaginal-blee...

I think it really is best to see a doctor.

I surely wish I had an answer that did not involve going to a doctor. Try a tampon and see how much it absorbs. That will give you an idea of how serious the problem is.

Source(s): life as a woman

You should get it checked. It sounds like a symptom so find out a doctor or get one of those free std checkups which you can search on yahoo or something

this sounds as though you either have an infection (NOT an std) have you had your period? you may be pregnant go get an ept and there is this self test kit made by AZO that helps detect if you have an infection if you are pregnant you can go to planned parenthood if you have an infection they can help too

That be old menstual blood leaking out.

Just go to the damn clinic.

do u think it could be discharge?