Have you heard of the craigslist murders and does that put you off the internet?

like distrustful and all? I'm real but I think I'm all done putting a picture of me.

For one thing, I need to borrow a teenager because technology fights me.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Craigslist has always been infamous for creepy activity. Why any one would put such personal info out there is beyond me. The only thing on the internet that has my info on is Facebook. And I have the highest privacy settings on. So only people who know me can see me. But even there I don't have too much info on it.

Source(s): Unless you're a total nerd/creepo and figure out my location based on the latitude and longitude degrees I posted of my house. @_@
  • 1 decade ago

I don't know that much about the case, but I try to avoid meeting people off the internet as a general rule.

• 1 decade ago

there were murders on other sites like myspace and yahoo chat rooms way before craigslist..i have my pics on myspace,it's all about being alert to your gut feelings and not meeting strangers alone if you don't know them

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It kind of scared me, considering I was only on Craigslist the other week looking for somewhere to stay! eeek!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

lol, just anther murder. i'm not scared of being murdered. honestly, i'd-never mind, if i say that, i'll get a violation notice, and an email from yahoo saying we care about our users, do you need help? blahda blahda blahda

lol

anyway, it's been that way, nothing new, and it doesn't bother me. ppl do that kind of stuff. i'm use to it.

• 1 decade ago

yeah, I saw that on the news

I never trusted the internet for that kind of stuff, it's a sad world

• 1 decade ago

Of course Ive said that but people think it's ok to hook up on thetr....that's a hell no! This has been going on for years pshhh were yall been?

• 1 decade ago

omfg.. i now.. its scary..

like, the other day.. some 56 y/o guy added me and started to talk about sex and asked VERY WEIRD stuff.. omfg. ewwww..

Source(s): online sex predators.. or stalker.. or killer.. or serial rapists.. or serial murderers... or serial killer.. or zoophiles.. or necrophiles..
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.