How would you rate this movie on a scale from 1 to 100?

Pulp Fiction

Best Answer

100

Pulp Fiction is about as close to perfection as your going to get in the cinematic world. I've lost count of how many times i've watched it, one of the greatest ever.

80

80

90

92

98

76

Def a one hundred. i replaced into hungry for a sturdy action picture, and it crammed me up thoroughly. im def paying for it cuz it replaced into so sturdy. Joker replaced into astonishing. pass see it, now. in case you dont like this action picture, you at the instant are not an American. in case you supply it decrease then a ninety, then you certainly're too a lot of a critic. in case you supply it decrease then a 50, then you certainly're too old. in case you supply it decrease then a 30, then you certainly've psychological disabilities. pass Batman! :)

100. It won the Golden Palm for a reason!

• 70 it is good except for the annoying back and forth of stories I think it would be better if they played the movie out in order