Should high school or middle school teachers ask you (a student0 about your relationships?

Okay so me and my girlfriend just started dating. Well our friends are okay with it although every once in awhile someone will make a joke which i don't care. But one time me and my gf were hanging out by ourselves and were holding hands and hugging, you know? Very PG if you ask me. Well i guess a teacher saw us and the next day the idiot was like "so you and BLANK are girlfriend girlfriend or what?" I felt embarrassed as heck (no one was around) and I just rolled my eyes and the idiot was like "oh it's okay sorry you don't have to tell me."

Should teachers do that? I feel kind offended somehow.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Im pretty sure they shouldn`t be asking that kind of stuff to students..

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Maybe they shouldn't, but don't make a big deal and get the guy in trouble. It doesn't sound like he was trying to be offensive. Some teachers take an interest in the people they have to deal with every single day. At least he isn't teasing you because he suspects you can't get a girl you didn't pay for like one of mine does (considering the students in question, he's probably right though)

That said you definately don't have to answer

• 1 decade ago

well i think it depends

cause i mean if they accept you for it then does it really matter if they ask.

now on the other hand if they re homophobic dickwads then that might make a difference cuz if they find out and theyt have a problem with it they might feel uncomfortable and do mean things :(

• 1 decade ago

I don't think they should, its none of their business. They are there to do their jobs, which is teach the class, not to worry about whos going out with who. Sounds like a 5th grader if you ask me.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

that teacher has no right to be saying stuff like that..teachers shouldn't be out judging or interfering with student's lives if it has nothing to do with their schoolwork

• 1 decade ago

They probally just want to know whats in your pants dont trust them.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yeah, that's offensive. Report him. It's none of his business.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no it wasnt their place to get into your business, completely inappropriate

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They shouldn't.

• 1 decade ago

Why the **** should they?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.