Anonymous

Please help... Freelance Videographer Drowning.?

Hi guys my girlfriend is a freelance videographer. She is good at what she does and has invested in expensive camera equipment. She had finally got a her first really high paying gig. Was gonna get us out of the hole we've been trying tog et out of for the last 8 years.

Only to find out from the company that the footage she sent out usign her Expensive $5000 Camera Canon XL2 that even though the setting for Grainy are off all footage are still grainy...

Now we are even willing to risk it all and get her a better Camera and dig another 3 feet into our already deep financial grave.

MY POINT IS ANY IDEA HOW SHE COULD GET MORE PAYING GIGS OTHER THAN CRAIG'S LIST?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I'm not really sure about the photography/videography field though please don't 'risk it all' even though you're both apparently in a financial crunch. Please also be very careful with craigslist with the latest young 23-year-old med student that's in custody for murder, robbery and kidnapping as well as the other tragic story of a young woman who was found dead in her car trunk a couple of years ago with a 19-year-old male arrested in connection with that crime.

Perhaps you can seek advice from a career and/or financial advisor (though proceeding with caution re: finances).

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.