phentermine how hard to get from a doc?

I went to my family doctor today and ask for a RX of phentermine(Adipex-P) She told me that she will not prescribe that to me. She just told me to eat better. If I ate better I would not be in this situation, I am eating better now and I am going 45 mins of exercise everyday I need something that is going to jump start this weight loss for me. So my question is What Do I say or have to do to get a doctor's prescription?

Favorite Answer

It should not be so difficult if you have the right BMI and your health condition does allow you to take this med. So ask her if there was some serious reason why she did not prescribe you phentermine (BMI, Health problems?) , if there was a serious reason then you really should not take it.

Phentermine can help with weight loss, some have had great results with phen , but unfortunately for many it has nasty side effects.That is why it has become a strictly controlled drug

If you are ok to take phen and she still does not prescribe it then may be try some local weight loss clinic and see if they can help you on this.

But please don't fall for all the online SCAMS.

It was possible to get phentermine online a few years ago, but those times are long gone!

Please read about online phentermine scams before you send your credit card details to anyone http://www.weight-loss-boards.com/phentermine-scam...

Simply there is no more RELIABLE source selling phentermine online .. there are scammers selling you fake herbals or just fake and even DANGEROUS stuff.. (or the most common.. your cc gets charged and you get nothing in return as there is no.. I repeat.. there is NO RELIABLE place online to get phen anymore.. there were a few some years ago like Custom HRT(out of business) but not anymore....

,

There is really no secret to weight loss. All you need to do is eat less calories than your body burns in a day. One thing that is very important is to make sure that you are eating a healthy amount of carbs, proteins, and fats. Adding a 45 minute walk to your day also helps a lot in the weight loss process. There are also supplements that you can use to help give your metabolism a boost as well as add vitamins and anti-oxidants to your diet. One you should check out is the Acai Berry which is considered a Super Food because of its nutrients.

Cut down your own Christmas tree.

When you need in order to brainstorm, do it while going for walks.

That stuff is soooo bad for you. Eating right and working out the the best way to do it...if there was a magic pill everyone would be taking it and doctors wold be handing them out like candy.

Schedule meetings to be held in far-off conference rooms.

Obtain a plant for your office—watering it'll make you more active.

Get a plant for your office—watering it will eventually make you more active.

Stand up each time you talk within the phone.

jot down what you consume for just one few days and you'll lose fat