So I just found out I am 4 months pregnant and I smoke marlboro menthols. Is it safe to try to quilt now?

Will the stress from trying to quilt affect my babby? I'm worried if I try to quilt now the stress could cause my babby to become a preemie like those meth moms. I want to take care of my babby so should I put off trying to quilt smoking for the health of my babby? I only smoke about 17 ciggies a day right now... show more Will the stress from trying to quilt affect my babby? I'm worried if I try to quilt now the stress could cause my babby to become a preemie like those meth moms. I want to take care of my babby so should I put off trying to quilt smoking for the health of my babby? I only smoke about 17 ciggies a day right now so no judging me!
Update: WTF? I am not planning to stop smoking and didnt ask anything about stopping smoking. Is the stress of quilting gunna affect my kid or not?