If a police car was behind you, do you become nervous?

Let's say you're driving down the street not doing anything wrong, and all of the sudden a police car is behind you. Do you try to ignore it or do you get nervous?

Favorite Answer

You really shouldn't get too nervous, but be aware you could end up w/a nightstick being brought down on your head.

I love when a cop gets behind me. The cops in my area are usually traveling a good deal faster than the speed limit, so I usually drive two miles less than that when a cop is behind me. If I have to drive the speed limit, then they do, too.

If its purely a "few" grams of weed in case you ever get pulled over consume it. they are able to easily arrest you for posession yet no longer for being severe as a kite. in case you ever have been given caught, you're able to get posession of a drug if it grow to be decrease than an oz. it can be a misdameaner.

• Marco

i get sooo nervous

one day i even hit the curb while pulling over to let it go and my tire exploded

yes

no,because i didnt do anything.It does make you wonder though

No,

I'm NOT paranoid.