Ok Rock & Pop, Have you ever...been in the "Right Place, but it musta been the Wrong Time"?

Name that tune & artist?

Best Answer

Dr. John, one of my favorites, "I just need a little brain salad surgery."

You know what that is slang for.....don't you????

Brain Salad Surgery is the fourth studio album by progressive rock band Emerson, Lake & Palmer, released in 1973 and the first under their Manticore Records imprint. It features cover art by surreal artist H. R. Giger. According to the 1996 re-release notes, Manticore Records president Mario Medious "nicked the title from a slang lyric in Dr. John's 1973 hit, "Right Place, Wrong Time" (released January 26, 1973), Just need a little brain salad surgery/Got to cure this insecurity, to replace the working title Whip Some Skull on Yer (both titles are slang expressions for fellatio[1]).

I feel that I'm in a state of limbo when it comes to the sliding scale of doing stuff and doing nothing. I keep telling myself I'll do stuff this summer that's really really important; get my driver's liscense, get my first job, lose some weight, do my summer reading project...all kinds of things. Frankly, I'd like to get that stuff done, but I don't want to go through the processes of finishing them, y'know? Like, I want to reach the destination without taking the journey. On the other hand, I would be pretty happy doing nothing all summer too. These past few weeks, I haven't done much more than draw a few pictures, surf the web, and watch a couple movies. I'd say I'm happy right now, but I still can't stop thinking that I'm wasting my vacation. Like, I haven't accomplished anything. But at the same time, isn't just chilling out and doing nothing the point of summer vacation anyway? Maybe I'm overthinking all this just because June is about to end. After this, I have all of July and the first couple weeks of August before it's back to school. I guess I keep thinking that I have so little time left or something. Maybe I should just keep doing what I've been doing; hang around, have fun, do whatever and along the way I'll get some of the really important stuff done (like the required reading). I'll figure something out I guess, either way the cliche "How I Spent My Summer Vacation" essay I might be writing in the fall should be pretty interesting. BQ: We Are All On Drugs by Weezer

Right Place?, Dr. John

I have, Dr John-Right Place, Wrong Time!

I said the right thing, but I must have used the wrong line, my head was in a bad place and I'm wondering what it's good for ... - Dr John

You're going to make my neighbors move!!

Dr. John, Right Place

I have been in the right place and the wrong time, like I have been in the right pew, wrong church.

It was already answered Dr. John and you know the rest

take care

dave

I'm always in the right place at the wrong time to answer these easy questions.

Such is the price when one works nights.

((ONDERFUL)))

you musta ben talkin' to the dr.

right place, dr john .

always too late for me.