?
? asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

what should happen next in my story? please answer asap its urgent?

Cassidy Fletcher has it going for her; she has two loving parents, a brother and a sister. They are a happy little family, but they are not normal; they each have a power; a supernatural psychic power. It has been a secret for many years until one day the government kidnapped her parents. Trying to make sense of it, Cassidy turns to her best friend and they make a journey for their life. It may be good or bad, but either way they will make their best attempt to save her parents.

so what else should happen? yes there is a boy involved. and NO MENTAL HOSPITALS!!!! okay thank you

let me make this clear.

HER FRIEND IS NOT THE BAD GUY!!!!!!

NO MENTAL HOSPITALS

NOT ANYTHING LIKE THAT. SOMETHING I DON'T KNOW. LIKE she they move into a town where no one knows them and they start school all over again. or something like that

summer-s: can i use it? i love it!!!!

Favorite Answer

Try as she makes her way across the country with her friends that she runs into another group of other people like her and they want to control (cliched I know) everything, because they think they are superior, Cassidy declines, but her brother doesn't he joins them and Cassidy can't dissuade him. After Cassidy and her sister won't join the leader of the group orders one of his underlings to kill them, Cassidy and her sister get away and try to find their parents but once they get their htey have probes in their heads that allows the government to control them, Cassidy has to find a way to break the probes hold on her parents so that she can save her parents and her brother.

As you can tell I am an author.

Good luck on your story hope my answer helped!

Cassidy and her best friend get halfway to their alleged destination before realizing exactly where the government has taken her parents. They take off that way to save her parents, and meet the boy along the way. He helps them crack into government security and rescue Cassidy's parents.

They are captured and experimented on. Her mother dies, and then she(Cassidy) gets free.

What if her friend is a bad guy?