IS H.M.I INC. A SCAM OR A REAL BUSSINESS?

Me and my brother just went to a job interview with about 40 other people for a sister company of H.M.I INC...They had three different times for people to come in today and sit through a presentation and then a VERY quick interview...me and my bother were both hired on the spot during the interview. When we first... show more Me and my brother just went to a job interview with about 40 other people for a sister company of H.M.I INC...They had three different times for people to come in today and sit through a presentation and then a VERY quick interview...me and my bother were both hired on the spot during the interview. When we first arrived we filled out a application, however, the application didn't have any company logo on it, and I can't seem to find a web site for them even though their a 81 year old company in alot of different companies...It's 15 dollars to start and we're supposed to start off by selling breathing medical equipment...there is a three day training period in the next three days, then full time next week...Has anyone heard of H.M.I INC? Is it a scam? What's the deal...I'm worried because I think it might be a scam and they have all my info and SS#.
2 answers 2