What is the most ridiculous thing you've been criticized for as a parent?

Hi there :) My daughter Sari is about 14 months, and has a playgroup every Wednesday. There's one little boy in particular who she plays with, which works out perfectly because I've become good friends with his mother. Often times we'll meet up and let the kids play together while we hang out. When it... show more Hi there :)
My daughter Sari is about 14 months, and has a playgroup every Wednesday. There's one little boy in particular who she plays with, which works out perfectly because I've become good friends with his mother. Often times we'll meet up and let the kids play together while we hang out. When it comes to naptime, we usually just pop the kids in a crib together and let them nap, no big deal right? Well, when I was talking to my sister in law about it, she seemed horrified and said that it was inappropriate because they're a boy and a girl. Seriously? They're ONE.
What's the most ridiculous thing you've been criticized for as a parent?