Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

If my girlfriend got a sex change could she get me pregnant?

I am a lesbian and i have been with my girlfriend for 5 years and we both want kids. i'm just wondering if she could get me pregnant if she got a sex change

Favorite Answer

I hope you're kidding. People can't really be as clueless as you.

Be on time for dates and follow through with promises. The hardest thing to build is trust and it’s the easiest thing to lose. Learn here https://tr.im/rGh5I

Calling the day after a first date falls under this category. You don’t have to talk for hours. Just call and thank her for the date; tell her you had a good time and that you look forward to seeing her again. It’s that simple. That’s all women need to hear. Hell, if it’s something you would do after a job interview, shouldn’t you at least do it for a woman you’re interested in.

If you want a great product for anybody how getting started with pickup then to kick-start your accomplishment with girls you will require this manual the Tao of Badass from here https://tr.im/D48kR .

Everything required to learn you will find in that book: appeal, rapport, attraction and relationship stability

With the Tao of Badass you may learn that final accomplishment comes to people who are able to “start to see the matrix” which as Joshua Pellicer, the guy behind that book, sets it, is seeing which phase of the place of relationship you are in although you're inside and when you know what period you are in, you'll understand how to successfully navigate your solution to the next.

your a lesbian but you want kids? NOT being mean but thats kinda out of the question don't you think?

You guys should find a girly type of guy that both you can mess with and you can be a tripod! and then he can get both of you pregnant.

just kidding but no

No sweetie. If you get a sex change it only changes it physical wise on the outside yet everything inside of you stays the same. Like as if a guy got a sex change to a woman he couldn't have his period because his insides are still the same of a guy so therefore he doesn't have ovaries.

So same goes for the other way. She still wouldn't have the insides to produce sperm. :]]

Why bother to have a lesbian girlfriend if she goes off to make herself into a man? Why don't you just get a guy who's nuts you can keep in your back pocket?

Source(s): Heath Ledger
  • Moni

Do you think it is a good idea to have a child...?

...with the economy being the way it is now?

I'm 14 but plan on having a child when i'm older.

With the economy going downhill is it a good idea.

And do you think it will get as bad as The Great Depression?

Does that look familiar?

Yahoo Answers is full of 14 yr olds making up stupid questions.

• Scooby6 years agoReport

Ngga please.. Its yahoo answers.. So a question has an answer for everything.. So this is a simple yes or no question that anyone can answer and if she is 14.. Why would she want a child so soon.. She not even old enough 😑 THINK!!!

Ok is this a serious question? Your a woman this is something you should know! No amount of hormones that a woman takes after a sex change will ever produce sperm.

I don't understand. If you want to date women then why would you be okay with your gf having a sex change, making her a man- making you straight? I don't understand. I must be really out of touch or something.

Not unless a sex changes counts as her leaving your dark bedroom during intercourse, and replacing her self with a man.

Wow. Uh, no. That wouldn't be possible. What she (he?) would be having is effectively cosmetic surgery. You can change the wall-paper for a different appearance, but changing the plumbing behind the wall-paper is impossible currently.

I suggest you consider adopting.

Source(s): Good luck and God Bless.