Are there dangerous countries for interracial couples to travel in?

Hi my boyfriend and I are planning a trip around the world! i am white and he is Indian, we have traveled before and noticed that in some countries people have a very different attitude toward "interracial" couples than in Canada and I want to avoid trouble as much as possible. If anyone is part of an... show more Hi my boyfriend and I are planning a trip around the world! i am white and he is Indian, we have traveled before and noticed that in some countries people have a very different attitude toward "interracial" couples than in Canada and I want to avoid trouble as much as possible.

If anyone is part of an "interracial" [race is such a ridiculous concept!] couple who have traveled before were there any countries in which you were blatantly discriminated against, or felt unsafe?

we would like to go to some middle eastern countries [Jordan and Turkey] as well as India. Has anyone been there who was dating a "brown" person if so did you have a hard time anywhere?
Update: barcovago: I feel very sorry for you. To live a life in blindness and ignorance is the most tragic way to spend one's time on earth. It is not my opinion that "race" is fictional, science has dis-proven the existence of races, we are genetically more similar than different. My boyfriend is every bit... show more barcovago: I feel very sorry for you. To live a life in blindness and ignorance is the most tragic way to spend one's time on earth. It is not my opinion that "race" is fictional, science has dis-proven the existence of races, we are genetically more similar than different. My boyfriend is every bit as healthy, strong and intelligent as any member of my white family. In fact he is getting his PHD in microbiology right now; he is six foot three and incredibly athletic, he never gets sick, and he and his family have a beautiful rich culture I feel privileged to learn about. it is intelligent open minded people like us who make the world a better place for everyone even ignorant people like you. Some day the research he is doing may save your life, how inferior can you really consider him? You are poor soul.