Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Workin' for the man pole: Would you be super stoked to find out that your desk is getting moved right outside?

the men's room door?

Are they trying to tell me something?

Update:

Huh, I'm already in the cube with the stupid support beam. I can't tell you how many times I've rammed my chair into that thing.

33 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Now you can float all the air biscuits you want and blame it on the male turd droppers.

Plus you can look for drip stains.......the closer to the knee the better. Mine is really hard to see. It is in the zipper. :(

Source(s): I think my circumcision went horribly wrong.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

This is a genius opportunity, if you think about it. A small investment is some Ex-Lax and a diuretic, carefully put in the coffee and water cooler, and all the guys will be needing that restroom. Then you can charge a $1.00 for everyone that enters. This will give you enough to buy the next round for the week, and have plenty left over for the huge retirement fund that you can start.

*I expect atleast a 10% cut of the action.*

• Kitty
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Its weird...all these people's cubes and desks getting moved. Its like a world wide trend. That being said, they have been moving people around my work left and right. They even got rid of some cubes. But I havent been moved luckily. The girl behind me got moved...and since my cube only really has 2 walls...no wall between that desk and mine...its like I now have a SUPER HUGE desk. I just roll over there when I need more space. Its kind of cool. But I think I have been getting jealous sneers....I am certain I am being plotted against...darn office ninja's.

Source(s): Oh, and you are lucky. My office has 48 women and only 2 guys!! I dont even think we have a mens room.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I got moved to a cube with a coddamn support column in it.

I am still not happy about it

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Is the men's room closer or farther away from the door.

• 1 decade ago

A room with a view is nice, but not a room with an odor wafting your way every few minutes...

sorry cel.

• 1 decade ago

Maybe you'll get lucky & get a peep before the door closes all the way.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You should think of this as an opportunity.....an opportunity to come in early and put cellophane wrap over all the potties, pulling it nice and tight so that it is nearly invisible.....

Source(s): Time to buy an "out of order" sign
  • 1 decade ago

Only if all my male co-workers looked like Johnny Depp

• 1 decade ago

Advertise quick

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.