How you appear in the virtual world could affect your behavior in real life?

How you appear in the virtual world could affect your behavior in real life, according to researchers at Stanford University. Andrea Seabrook speaks with Stanford's Jeremy Bailenson about his research into how people interact psychologically with their virtual-reality representations. Listen to this... show more How you appear in the virtual world could affect your behavior in real life, according to researchers at Stanford University. Andrea Seabrook speaks with Stanford's Jeremy Bailenson about his research into how people interact psychologically with their virtual-reality representations.

Listen to this interview, I am curious about your thoughts

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story...
Update: Know It All, for your disappointment, I have never given you thumbs down, or called anyone for that objective. It seems it is always you the one that snaps at me at any occasion. I don't even know who you are or care about you. Mad: Thanks for your answer :-) Others: if you don't like my question or... show more Know It All, for your disappointment, I have never given you thumbs down, or called anyone for that objective. It seems it is always you the one that snaps at me at any occasion. I don't even know who you are or care about you.

Mad: Thanks for your answer :-)

Others: if you don't like my question or the way it was formulated, don't answer, as simple as that.
Update 2: Sorry all for some of my additional details, the people I was referring to, deleted their answers.