Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Womanly or one of the lads?

I believe a woman should look & behave that way & not try & be one of the lads,What do you think?

I'm not bein sexist,each to their own,i'm just saying how i like to be!

Favorite Answer

I agree honey.

But I hope you behave like the animal that you are when we close the bedroom door!

I agree with you. There's nothing worse than seeing some hairy monster of a girl ram down four pints, sick up in the corner somewhere, followed by loud bellowing football songs :o(

I'm not saying we have to pretend to be something we're not, And I'm not saying don't play football, fix a car etc, because you can still do those things and be a lady. What I am saying is, stop taking on the bad 'ladette' bits of male behavour to try and fit in with them.

Although, if Posh Spice (a.k.a.Victoria Becham) and Vicky Pollard (Little Britain) were in a fight, I'm sure Vicky would win. Yeah but no but yeah but no...

I'm not a girly girl but I'm not a butch one either, I was always somewhere in between and I have been described as one of the lads but I'm not a ladette, I know how to behave me self, I don't go around dolled up to the nines either, it's just not me and these days I suit myself and bugger what anyone else thinks :)

maybe people cant help it.

im in a college course with 6 girls and 54 guys(sound and production) so it kinda hard not to hang with them n laugh at some guys jokes.

as for dressing,i still do hair n make up but <3 wear band tops or even

a vest top,denim short and glossy red doc martins

out at the weekend is when i dress up n looks cool cause its not the same kind as i wear through the week.

still get guys so it doesn bother me lol x

Positive.

It sounds like that works for you, so you should stick with it, but really it just doesn't work for every gal. So, yes, but with exceptions. Variety is the spice of life. Each girl needs to define womanhood in her own way. There is no one-size-fits-all approach. But yes, a woman should embrace her womanhood.

Are you serious?

I'm very womanly AND love to be in the great outdoors camping or four wheeling,getting muddy and going out for beer and wings with friends,enjoying such things doesn't make one less of a woman,or one of the lads,it's just shows free spirit and a lust for life....xxx

yeah your right, there's no other way but to be the ladies we are, however I'm a lady who has some gentleman friends (who are only friends) and I love sports all kinds. I don't believe either takes away from being a lady its just more of my personality and I'm fun! I'll be the one watching football in my skirt and heels.

I have my butch days (this makes my bf laugh) when I just want to throw on a pair of jeans and a hoody, pigtails and lip gloss and call it done. But yeah I like being a girl and for the most part celebrate it.

• .

Womanly. I revel in my femininity. I absolutely love it. I have guy friends, but I never yearn to be 'one of the lads'.