Lv 5
Bilal asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

how to report someone on yahoo answers?

i recieved a mail from a member telling me that i shud b using "you" instead of "u"... the mail was full of abuses.... can i report this type of behaviour??? if yes where shud i report it... i saw the members answers and they are full of abuses.. i have reported them but i want to do somethg more........ is there any authority which cud b approached in this matter??



ahhhhhh its not about the proper english, i am an educated person, i can speak and write fairly well. i know about the punctuation and all that. but every medium has it's own way of communication. n intrnet is dat way... this is how v comunicate with eachother.....

8 Answers

  • Favorite Answer

    To report a personal message, do these:

    1) Forward that message to •< >•

    2) Forward the message to •< >•

    3) Use this Yahoo! Mail Abuse Form to report them •< >•

    4) Report his answer, if it violates the Community Guidelines, or Terms of Service.

    5) DON'T Block him.

    More messages you get, the better chances you have to send a better and effective report.

    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

    Make sure you type in a reason for reporting him in the emails. State that he had harassed you, and leave it to the Yahoo! Answers Team for the action. He might get his account suspended for it.

    Good luck.



    (=' :') --<I ♥ U>


    ☾ -Þoƞ'ţ ƈőƿƴ-☽

    ✷- -βέšƭ Ѡĭŝħέš- -✷

    ☽-★ Đǐvǐήέ Яάў ★-☾


    • Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    block em. and for sure don't respond to any of their emails.

    and i dunno how effective reportin really is. i know trolls really abuse that abuse reporting to get stuff they don't agree with deleted. or they target someone they don't like and get all their questions and answers removed.

    there is probably some secret troll club on here (maybe even within yahoo) at least it seems that way. if u could get into this troll club u could probably delete the person who is pesterin u.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

    Unless it is really abusive you would be wasting your time. IMHO what you have posted doesn't qualify. Forums are full of that type of thing. You have to be fairly thick skinned on these boards.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

    You're upset because someone expects proper english from you?

    • Login to reply the answers
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

    you can only report them from there they will take it to authorityies but then again why not just put in the extra two letters

    Source(s): my nigg@ head
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

    why act so childish? your gonna b a baby and report people? you really should grow up. stop taking offenses from people on the internet, just ignore them. oh and if your account gets suspended just open another account.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

    Yahoo won't care if you can't use proper grammar.

    School is there for a reason.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

    make a voodoo doll of him and stick him with pins

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.