? asked in 藝術與人文詩詞與文學 · 1 decade ago

英文文章改錯!!!

We all forget that

giving up is a kind of choice

Today. let me tell you a meaningful story. There was a corporation holding a invited application for a job, the manager brought up a question to the applicants. If you drove in a storm night, and then passed through a bus stop, saw three person waiting for the bus anxiously, one was an old man who was dying, another was a doctor who once saved your life , you want to repay for his kindness very much, and the other was a graceful beauty you really desire to marry. But your car

only be able to carry one person, what would you do?Finally, in two hundred people, only a person was employed, and his answer for the question was different form any other people. He said I would give the doctor the key of my car, let him carry the old man to the hospital, and I stay there to accompany the beauty of my dream, and waiting for the bus. When you heard the question in this story at the first time, you must not think of such a wonderful answer. Do you ever think about giving up the advantage we had possessed. While you giving up your advantages, your choice increase, and your life will also become more expansive.

Rating
  • Nancy
    Favorite Answer

把這篇文章稍微改了一下,並不是對與錯的問題,而是一些原則—1. 句子盡量不要太長。2. 避免武斷說一些話,因為很難證明。(一般說來,文章裏說任何一句話都得有support sentences。)3. 簡單明瞭 4. 說話部分--沒有quotation marks時, 代名詞需改成他。

Today, let me tell you a meaningful story. There was a corporation holding a meeting for the invited applicants for a job. The manager brought up a question to the applicants. The manager asked, “You drove in a storm at night, and then passed by a bus stop, and saw three persons waiting for the bus anxiously. Among them, one was an old man who was dying, one was a doctor who once saved your life ; you want to repay for his kindness very much, and the third was a graceful beauty whom you really desire to marry. You wanted to help them, but your car can only carry one person, what would you do?” Finally, in two hundred people, only a person’s answer stood out and then he was hired. His answer was that he would give the doctor the car key, let him drive the old man to the hospital, and he would stay there to accompany the beauty of his dreams while waiting for the bus. When one heard the question in this story the first time, sometimes one hardly thought of such a wonderful answer. Do you ever think about giving up the advantage you had possessed? While you’re giving up your advantages, your choices will likely increase, and your life will become more expanded.

另外我建議標題改為:

We all forget sometimes giving is the best choice.

Source(s): me