信毅 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

誰能幫我翻譯成英文?!(20點,急)

幫忙翻譯一下,這篇文章,盡量別用太難的字,我才國一。

為了尋求快樂,人們常做出些傷害別人的事,但我認為,最快樂的事就是幫助別人。我以前就讀的小學有一個特教班。四年級時,因為一時興起,招集了幾個朋友,帶著好玩的心態去特教班當義工。

特教班的教室裡面有許多玩具,而我們的工作就是陪他們玩玩具或是和他們去散步。有一次,我和一個特教班的同學去散步時,看見他用渴望的眼神,望著那些在籃球場上打球的人。「你也想打球嗎?」我說。「想……」他緩緩地、吃力地吐出這個字。「我教你打,要嗎?」「好……」

「首先,我們先來學運球,就像這樣子。」我運了幾下,拿給他。「輪到你了。」他接過球,用力往地面丟,但是因為反彈過高,沒有接中。「沒關係,再試一次。」我們就這樣子,一次又一次練習。過了一陣子,他學會了,看他微笑著和別人打球的樣子,我也覺得非常快樂。

也許,有些人覺得我這麼做很可笑,但我知道這就是我最快樂的事。

大家翻得好像都差不多ㄟ~

交給網友來選最佳解答吧!

別用翻譯機或Yahoo的段落翻譯好嗎...總覺得文法怪怪的?!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

第一段:In order to seek joyfully, the people often make to injure others the matter, but I believed that the most joyful matter helps others. I before goes study the elementary school has one to teach the class especially. When fourth grade, because emerges for a while, has convened several friends, has the amusing point of view to teach the class works as the voluntary worker especially.

第二段: Teaches the class inside the classroom to have many toys especially, but our work is accompanies them to play the toy perhaps and they take a walk. Once, I and teach the class especially when schoolmate takes a walk, sees him to use the hope the look, is looking at these the human who plays a ball game in the basketball court. “you also want to play a ball game?”I said. “thought that ......” he puts out this character strenuously slowly. “I teach you to hit, want?”“good ......”

第三段:first, we first come to study dribble, looks like this appearance.”I have transported several, takes for him. “was one's turn you.”He received the ball, made an effort to lose toward the ground, but because bounced excessively high, has not met. “has not related, tries one time again.”We on this appearance, practice time and time again. Crossed the period of time, he has learned, looked that he is smiling the appearance which and others play a ball game, I also thought that is joyful.

第四段:Perhaps, some people thought that I such do am very laughable, but I knew that this is I most joyful matter. 加油希望能幫你.

Source(s): 自己

這...請不要用奇怪的翻譯軟體傷害小朋友...

根本就狗屁不通...

http://www.worldlingo.com/zh_tw/microsoft/computer...

WorldLingo 網路翻譯

的網址,有什麼都可以還這翻譯(不只中和英翻譯)

翻譯 In order to seek joyfully, the people often make to injure others the matter, but I believed that the most joyful matter helps others. I before goes study the elementary school has one to teach the class especially. When fourth grade, because emerges for a while, has convened several friends, has the amusing point of view to teach the class works as the voluntary worker especially.   Teaches the class inside the classroom to have many toys especially, but our work is accompanies them to play the toy perhaps and they take a walk. Once, I and teach the class especially when schoolmate takes a walk, sees him to use the hope the look, is looking at these the human who plays a ball game in the basketball court. “you also want to play a ball game?”I said. “thought that ......” he puts out this character strenuously slowly. “I teach you to hit, want?”“good ......”   “first, we first come to study dribble, looks like this appearance.”I have transported several, takes for him. “was one's turn you.”He received the ball, made an effort to lose toward the ground, but because bounced excessively high, has not met. “has not related, tries one time again.”We on this appearance, practice time and time again. Crossed the period of time, he has learned, looked that he is smiling the appearance which and others play a ball game, I also thought that is joyful.   Perhaps, some people thought that I such do am very laughable, but I knew that this is I most joyful matter.

這是我跟我在美國的親人 call outㄉ 準沒錯

Source(s): 我和我在美國的親人

In order to seek joyfully, the people often make to injure others the matter, but I believed that the most joyful matter helps others. I before goes study the elementary school has one to teach the class especially. When fourth-grade level, because emerges for a while, has convened several friends, has the amusing point of view to teach the class works as the voluntary worker especially.

Teaches the class inside the classroom to have many toys especially, but our work is accompanies them to play the toy perhaps and they take a walk. Once, I and teach the class especially when schoolmate takes a walk, sees him to use the hope the look, is looking at these the human who plays a ball game in the basketball court. “you also want to play a ball game?”I said. “thought that ......” he puts out this character strenuously slowly. “I teach you to hit, want?”“good ......”

“first, we first come to study dribble, looks like this appearance.”I have transported several, takes for him. “was one's turn you.”He received the ball, made an effort to lose toward the ground, but because bounced excessively high, has not met. “has not related, tries one time again.”We on this appearance, practice time and time again. Crossed the period of time, he has learned, looked that he is smiling the appearance which and others play a ball game, I also thought that is joyful.

Perhaps, some people thought that I such do am very laughable, but I knew that this is I most joyful matter.

應該是這樣ㄅ!

Source(s): Yahool!奇摩迷你筆

In order to seek joyfully, the people often make to injure others the matter, but I believed that the most joyful matter helps others. I before goes study the elementary school has one to teach the class especially. When fourth grade, because emerges for a while, has convened several friends, has the amusing point of view to teach the class works as the voluntary worker especially.   Teaches the class inside the classroom to have many toys especially, but our work is accompanies them to play the toy perhaps and they take a walk. Once, I and teach the class especially when schoolmate takes a walk, sees him to use the hope the look, is looking at these the human who plays a ball game in the basketball court. “you also want to play a ball game?”I said. “thought that ......” he puts out this character strenuously slowly. “I teach you to hit, want?”“good ......”   “first, we first come to study dribble, looks like this appearance.”I have transported several, takes for him. “was one's turn you.”He received the ball, made an effort to lose toward the ground, but because bounced excessively high, has not met. “has not related, tries one time again.”We on this appearance, practice time and time again. Crossed the period of time, he has learned, looked that he is smiling the appearance which and others play a ball game, I also thought that is joyful.   Perhaps, some people thought that I such do am very laughable, but I knew that this is I most joyful matter.

Source(s): 你可以直接用YAHOO的字典阿